You are here

Beit Midrash Registration


Update: New registration deadline for Beit Midrash is September 19th. Please return registration forms by September 19th by either filling them out online, or printing them out and delivering them to the Beit Am office.

Fill out the online form here.



Update: The tuition payment worksheet and check or ACH form is due to the Beit Am office on or by the first day of Beit Midrash, October 17th. Both forms are attached. You can also pay tuition online using the link below. This will take you to the DONATE button, which you can use to make a payment for tuition (it says "DONATE" but this link is for Beit Midrash Tuition only. It will not be considered a donation for tax purposes).

Financial considerations should never be a barrier to participation in Beit Midrash. If the total amount is in excess of your ability to pay, please contact the Beit Am treasurer Ken Krane at

Membership in Beit Am is a prerequisite to participation in Beit Midrash. If you have not yet returned your annual membership form, you can find a link to membership forms here or on the Beit Am website on the drop down menu under "Member Info."

While Beit Am requires families enrolling in Beit Midrash to be members of Beit Am, families may choose to visit Beit Midrash prior to deciding to enroll and completing membership forms and dues at Beit Am. 

Tuition payment options this year are: Full payment by the first day of class, October 17, 2021; or monthly ACH payments divided evenly from October through April (7 payments spread evenly, rather than prorated for the # of classes each month). An ACH form has been included should you choose the monthly tuition payment option. 

  Pay tuition online here.


Beit Midrash Funding and Support

Our Beit Am Jewish Community continues to place Jewish education for all of our children as one of our highest values and priorities as an organization. 

Beit Midrash staffing, educational supplies, and snacks are made possible through several means of support: Beit Am General Membership Dues fund over 70%; and Beit Midrash tuition, paid by the families who are able, just about covers the remaining 30%.

Community donations to the Beit Midrash Fund vary from year to year, and also help to cover any supplemental programming, as well as tuition for families requesting a reduction or waiver.

Financial considerations should never be a barrier to participation in the Beit Midrash youth education program. If you need a tuition reduction or waiver, or to make alternate payment arrangements, please contact our Beit Am treasurer, Ken Krane at

Contact us by sending e-mail to The Beit Am Web Maven
To contact our office, send email to The Beit Am Office
To contact our Rabbi, send email to The Beit Am Rabbi
To contact the newsletter editor, send email to The Beit Am Newsletter Editor
Questions about the New Building? Email us.

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer